Educate Together National School is a primary school funded by the Department of Education and Skills. It is also a member of the Educate Together organisation and therefore follows and supports its ethos.
- All children have equal access to the school and no one religion or worldview is given priority over another within the school.
- All children are encouraged to explore their full range of abilities and are provided with equal opportunities regardless of their gender or identity.
- Our child-centred approach means that we put children at the heart of all policies and practices and involve them in decision-making where appropriate.
- Our school is run on a democratic basis, encouraging active participation by parents and students in the daily life of the school, whilst positively affirming the professional role of the teachers. Democratically-run accredits value to each of the main stakeholders involved in education:
- Our Pupils/Students
- Teachers/SNAs & Whole School Team
- In-School Management
- The Board of Management.
- The Patron Body (Educate Together)
Find out more about Educate Together’s unique equality-based ethos here